Expo Veldhoven

Yesterday, I visited Expo Veldhoven 2014. I arrived there so early that I was the second visitor to enter the hall! I had a very good time at the show, but I didn't take many photos as I was too busy chatting with old friends and also making new ones.
Anyway, here are a few pictures among my favorites.
The first one is "Dutch Colors" by Willy Doreleijers.

Next is "Skateboarders", a collaborative work by Susan Chapman, Christine Restall, Janet McCallum and Beverley Wood, from the group By Design.
Please read about their working process on their website.

The next quilt is "Insieme" by Elisabeth Nacenta de la Croix.

And then "Treasure Box" by Reiko Kato. (Sorry, the website is in Japanese. ;-)  )

I think it was the first time I had the opportunity to speak four different languages in such a short time span, and I must say I had some trouble falling asleep after this!