EQ6 Quilt Project


Butterflies with a Twist

I love butterflies and twisted log cabin blocks and so I have combined the two in this new quilt design. Coupled with my favourite purple/green combination it makes for a rather lovely quilt don't you think?

If you have Electric Quilt 6 you can download the project file HERE.

I have decided to make the last quilt design I posted the other day. Now I just have to choose the correct fabric/colours for it. A trip to Kaleidoscope next week I think.

One of my students brought me a pheasant on Thursday, she is so kind. I am thinking of doing something a little different with it since I bought some lovely herbs/spices online from Seasoned Pioneers. I tried some of them with the tagine the other day and the aromas were fabulous - the taste was divine too - Ras-en Hanout was the mixed spice I used and the mixture from seasoned pioneers was lovely, I particularly liked the rosebuds in it.

It's very cold here today, my fingers were frozen when I went out to fill the bird feeders. I think I will stay home and play. I am off for a hot chocolate and home made blueberry muffin.

Thank you for dropping by.