New Work

We have both beel full of cold for the past couple of weeks but I have managed to get some work done in the studio.

I finished off the two parasol blocks by adding little flowers around the centre and outside embroidered stitches and also 3D flowers on the parasols and centre design.

I have also completed two of the Royal Bluebell block, Block 2 in the design. I had some problems with some of the embroidered stitches but I bought a new foot 34C and all was well.

I am really enjoying working with the Bernina 730. I made this stocking. The Poinsettia design is lovely to stitch.
This redwork santa was a joy to stitch. The lace cuff was stitched using water soluble.

The above two snowmen stockings were appliqued in the hoop.
Just for fun a little fabric cupcake. I will be busy with my third block from the Latte quilt and will post pictures when they (I am making two) are finished.

Thank you for dropping by.