Sewing fever

Yes, I've been sewing. A lot.
But I'm currently working on several projects that are not supposed to be shown on the blog before they are exhibited. There are also a few surprise gifts in the making.

This one will hopefully be shown next autumn.
Lots of little scraps, some left over from the Twelve by Tweve Colorplay quilts. Of course, I had to dye some more blue and purple.
I also started working on the new Twelve by Twelve challenge, which is due on May 1st. The theme is "Maps".
I did a rough sketch of what I had in mind and I more or less chose my fabrics. They are now hanging on my design wall. I might start sewing next week.

And of course, the weather has been so nice for a few days that I can't resist posting a couple of garden shots.
Yes, spring has sprung, at last! It is still cold at night, but the days are getting longer and brighter.