More snow

We had a little more snow this morning. It's still freezing but that shouldn't last very long anymore.

Here are some results of the snow dyeing experiments I did last week.
The colours are not very deep. I guess I didn't let the fabric cure long enough. Below are two pictures of the fabric before washing.
Except for the little red spots, I rather like these kind of  flower patterns.
The other results were disappointing.
I must admit that I was a little careless about the preparations. But that's ok, it was a nice experiment  and the fabrics will be printed or overdyed.
If you want to see really nice snow dyed fabrics, you should visit Julies' blog, here.  Btw, she is responsible for tempting me to do these experiments. Merci Julie!

About fabric printing, I plan to make another quilt with my "wagashi" leftovers.