Some news

This mosaic is a little summary of the last two weeks.
Weaving, quilting, crocheting, and enjoying the beautiful weather. The yarn I'm using for my crochet project is Tahiti by Schachenmayr. When I saw it in the shop, I just couldn't resist.

Yesterday, I finished the blue scrap quilt.
Although I intend to keep the vertical orientation, I think it also looks good like this...
I'm also done, at last, with my cottolin warp.
I tried several twill weaves and paid special attention to the selvedges. It's not too bad, I think.
Next time, I'd like to try floating selvedges to see how it works.
I washed the fabric. I still have to iron it and then to decide how to use it.
Probably some little pouches and also a couple of book covers, which means I will not see my carefully wowen selvedges anymore!
My loom is empty. For the next weaving project, I want to use the variegated paper yarn I bought in Kyoto a few years ago.
I've also got one or two quilt ideas percolating, but there's no hurry.