November

Silent but not idle...
Here's a mosaic showing what I've been busy with...
I finished this small chartreuse quilt...
It's probably the last of my Colorplay scrap quilts.
Today I picked out these fabrics for another quilt, but except for the small chartreuse piece, they are not leftovers from the Colorplay series.
In other news, I started knitting a sweater with a beautiful new Katia yarn (it's the "Merino Effect" yarn).
I've put a new warp on my Louet loom, and I'm experimenting with point twill, and also using floating selvedges (and loving it!).
Last week, I did some book binding with a new great little tool, I spent as much time as possible outside, I played a lot with my GD, and of course I studied Japanese.

I've also been working on this quilt with the Japanese fabrics. I pieced a lot of blocks, but it suddenly got very boring, so I started adding smaller pieces. This is where I am now...
Do you see the two small textile pieces on the right side of the photo? These are Tambani embroideries that I bought at the Carrefour Européen du Patchwork in September. I want to use them for making two little bags.
You can read here about the Tambani Textiles project in South Africa.