Here's a mosaic showing what I've been busy with...
Today I picked out these fabrics for another quilt, but except for the small chartreuse piece, they are not leftovers from the Colorplay series.
I've put a new warp on my Louet loom, and I'm experimenting with point twill, and also using floating selvedges (and loving it!).
Last week, I did some book binding with a new great little tool, I spent as much time as possible outside, I played a lot with my GD, and of course I studied Japanese.
I've also been working on this quilt with the Japanese fabrics. I pieced a lot of blocks, but it suddenly got very boring, so I started adding smaller pieces. This is where I am now...
You can read here about the Tambani Textiles project in South Africa.