Visit to the Allotment

Just went up to the allotment to check how things were doing and ended up staying there all day.  The weather was good although a little windy.

Picked some potatoes.  Red Rooster, Shetland Black and Winston which are huge.

I also picked some mixed beans.  Love the colours of these.  There are some Asparagus Peas in there too.





Norman's cabbages are growing well.  I love making coleslaw with them at this time of the year although they are also lovely steamed with other veg.

I am in need of a rest now.  Plenty exercise and fresh air. 




I also picked the remainder of the raspberries.  Just enough to make a raspberry roulade.  That should go down well.  It is lovely a sunny and I am thinking I might get the BBQ on the go. I will see if I have enough energy left.