More monotyping

The weather is still pretty mild for the season. We've had no strong frost yet. Which means some of the summer flowers are still blooming.
I did more monoprinting experiments. On fabric, and with acrylic paint. I added fabric medium to the paint this time. (New fabric paints are on my Christmas shopping list.)
I finished the fringe of my woven scarf. Better late than never...
And I sewed this little rosebud scrap quilt.
I now have 6 little scrap quilt tops ready for quilting. Nice little projects for the holiday season.
In January, I'd like to start working on larger quilts again.