Digital Photography - Lesson 6

Lesson 6 was all about "noise" or blur - shutter speed.   I took many pictures with different settings but when you look at them, as the one above, you see little difference between them it's only when you enlarge them in PSP or Photoshop that you see the noise.   

The most difficult thing is staying still to take the photographs trying to avoid blur but I managed by sitting cross legged with my elbows resting on my knees.    This week (Lesson 7) we can use a tripod.  

We are busy redecorating the hallway - upstairs and down - so we are extremely busy.   It is all coming together and I am resting here after painting all the upstair doors - first coat, second coat tomorrow.   

I will be working on Lesson 7 later this week and will post the results when I have received feedback from my tutor.   She was happy with this week's images - yeah!

Thank you for dropping by.   Enjoy what is left of the holiday weekend.