needle felt challenge

April in pictures







Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: nature, quilts
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • Stitching
    The quilt top is ready. Now I must decide how I am going to quilt it. I think I would like to use more hand stitching than usual. And here...
  • The Tree of Life
    I made this quilt last year for the Quilt Whisperers challenge which was initiated by Georgina Chapman and is based on this children's g...
  • (no title)
    Here are the first attempts at lace making: I have another flower on the lace pillow, just learning how to do sewings.
  • Focus
    This is the quilt I made for the Twelve by Twelve Orange Colorplay challenge. Its starting point was a picture I took in Holland a few years...
  • 3 D Patchwork and Evolon Journal
    I was looking through my studios for a journal because I wanted to record my adventures with my new sewing machine and software. I came acr...
  • Circumnavigation started and FMQ Day 4
    I finished the Mariner's Compass which forms the centre of "Circumnagivation". I have fought with the centre for ages (read ...
  • This week
    Here's the little mosaic of the week... Still trying to use up my Twelve by Twelve Colorplay fabric scraps, I decided to make a small qu...
  • Norman's Quilt Finished
    I made this quilt a while ago.  I never seemed to have the time to get it finished.  However I sent it down to Kay Bell in the Borders to ha...
  • November
    Silent but not idle... Here's a mosaic showing what I've been busy with... I finished this small chartreuse quilt... It's probab...
  • Two-block Quilt
    I have been playing in EQ6 with two block quilt designs. Here is one of them. You can download the EQ6 project file by clicking on the im...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (29)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2013 (45)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (3)
      • April in pictures
      • Twelve by Twelve in Melbourne!
      • A little more Crochet Practice
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (39)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (69)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (36)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2008 (40)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (1)
April in pictures @ needle felt challenge Proudly Powered by Blogger